Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back from the future.....

So is it a time to come back...Have all the things fixed up in the past.....Elections, opinions, friendships, seminars, quizzes, vivas, PT???.......

Oh no! We still have an Endsem....Okk, will get through it as well......So basically untill today it was hard to decide whether or not to come back! to the present!........Well now its not!! All the things and people that I was running after or cared the least about dont have it same for me.......So let it go.....I will be back anyway......The mess that I created..I will have to clean up myself.....There is no help coming in a spaceship(as I expected untill today)........I dont want to remain trapped in this little time lapse for eternity......The freeze has to break now.....lets melt back to the "real" world......I know its not as ideal as I imagined, wished, built it up or needed it to be.........but thik hai......Fine with me now.....People around me here are forgetting things,I cant keep on reminding them.............So its only me now!!....Back to the present.......

P.S. I am not drunk...or senti.....

1 comment: