Sunday, February 17, 2008

Still......

It goes back in time...stays there for a moment and returns to a D chord. What is it..!.....Chinmay knows better. But there is "Still" something that he doesnt know, and I wish he never finds out !
The song he loves so much....has a little more than what meets the ears.....and I just dont want to destroy it for him !

The night I saw you walking through the wind all alone..
It seemed a dream made me forget everything I had ever known..

I wish I pass by you, take your hand, and run away
Into the dream of the night, to the other side of the day...

I just want to say that I still love you
I just want to say that my love is true....

Back in time, this song played in an entirely different setting...amazing as it was....it was also true. So it stays Still........

I just wanna say that my love is true......

1 comment:

C said...

kfh!
what do u mean???